Peggy Sage Green-LAK Lys - 10ml
✓ Up to 62% ingredients of biological origin
✓ They dry in an LED or UV lamp
✓ They are easily removed with nail polish remover
The most basic of nail polishes, the one that cannot be missing from your collection: pure white. With up to 62% ingredients of biological origin. Green LAK colored nail polishes are applied in 2 thin layers to achieve a natural result. Intense and lacquered colors. It is applied in 3 phases: Green LAK base coat, the desired colors and the Green LAK top coat, to achieve optimal durability.
The lamp used must have a minimum power of 10W.
How to do the Green-LAK manicure:
1. Apply a thin layer of Green LAK Base, covering the end of each nail (free edge) and cure in a lamp (60-120sec).
2. Apply a 1st thin layer of the desired Green LAK color, covering the free edge of the nails and cure in a lamp for 60-120 seconds.
3. Repeat the operation with a second layer of color, to achieve an optimal covering effect.
4. Finish the manicure with a layer of Green LAK Top, covering the end of each nail (free edge) and catalyze for 120 seconds with the lamp.
How to remove Green LAK polish
To remove Green LAK polish, simply use nail polish remover.
1. Soak a cotton pad with nail polish remover.
2. Let it sit on the nail for 60 seconds.
3. Rub gently on the nail.
4. If necessary, repeat the process.