Peggy Sage Green-LAK Dahlia- 10ml
✓ Up to 62% ingredients of biological origin
✓ They dry in an LED or UV lamp
✓ They are easily removed with nail polish remover
Dahlia is the most beautiful shade of wine, burgundy, dark red or whatever you want to call it in the entire collection. Ideal for offering nails with a lot of character and personality.
The lamp used must have a minimum power of 10W.
How to do the Green-LAK manicure:
1. Apply a thin layer of Green LAK Base, covering the end of each nail (free edge) and cure in a lamp (60-120sec).
2. Apply a 1st thin layer of the desired Green LAK color, covering the free edge of the nails and cure in a lamp for 60-120 seconds.
3. Repeat the operation with a second layer of color, to achieve an optimal covering effect.
4. Finish the manicure with a layer of Green LAK Top, covering the end of each nail (free edge) and catalyze for 120 seconds with the lamp.
How to remove Green LAK polish
To remove Green LAK polish, simply use nail polish remover.
1. Soak a cotton pad with nail polish remover.
2. Let it sit on the nail for 60 seconds.
3. Rub gently on the nail.
4. If necessary, repeat the process.