Hair dye ammonia-free n5 Fresh Color - light brown
✓ Mix 1+1.5
✓ Enriched with 6 natural oils
✓ Protects, hydrates and cares for the hair
€6.26 / ud
€5.88 / ud
€5.49 / ud
Add these extra products to your cart
Tassel oxycream 20 vol. 1L
Tassel oxycream 30 vol. 1L
Dye anti-stain protector - DYE PROTECT
Tassel bleaching - DECO-PLEX 500gr
- 100 ml.
Semi-permanent hair dye ammonia-free dye n5 Fresh Color - light brown. Formulated with a combination of six natural oils that provide shine, softness, hydration and protection to the hair.
100% coverage and lasting and professional result.
- For basic tones: 1+1.5 (1 tube of color 100 ml + 150 ml of oxidizer).
- For super lightening shades: 1+3 (1 tube of color 100 ml + 300 ml of oxidizer).
Action time: 30 minutes on virgin hair or without gray hair; 45-50 minutes on gray hair.
Combines 6 natural oils:
- Argan oil. It provides multiple benefits to the hair: hydration, strengthening, heat protection, frizz control, and also promotes hair growth.
- Jojoba oil. It has great moisturizing power while controlling excess sebum in oily hair. It acts on dry hair, avoiding breakage and split ends. In addition, it is rich in Vitamins C, B and E and nutrients such as Zinc, which are essential in capillary metabolism.
- Castor oil. Helps to retain moisture in the hair and keeps it soft and flexible. Improves the circulation of the hair leather, improving its health. Also, the ricinoleic acid present in castor oil helps stimulate hair growth.
- Tea oil (camellia japonica). Helps soften hair and improve its shine, giving it a healthy and radiant appearance. In addition, it is rich in fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins, which help strengthen hair and reduce breakage and split ends.
- Omega 3. Helps stimulate hair growth, as it is an important component of the cells of the scalp and of the hair itself. It also deeply hydrates and strengthens the hair.
- Omega 6. It is an important component of the cell membrane of the hair, which means that it helps to maintain moisture and hydration in the hair. As a plus, it improves the elasticity of the hair.
We recommend using with an oxidizer of the same brand:
Tassel Cream Peroxide 10 volumes
Tassel Cream Peroxide 20 volumes
Tassel Cream Peroxide 30 volumes
Do not use Cream Peroxide higher than 30 volumes!
Steps to apply the hair dye without ammonia:
- Protection: protects skin and clothing. Place a towel around your shoulders and use a protective cream around the scalp on the face and neck, to avoid damaging and staining the skin. Wear gloves to apply the dye.
- Mix: In a bowl, mix the contents of the tube of ammonia-free dye along with your chosen oxidizer. The quantity to mix will depend on the length and volume of the hair. Use the brush to mix both components well until they are well integrated.
- Application: Part the hair into sections and apply the color with the brush, starting at the roots and working towards the ends. In the case of gray hair, we recommend starting at the front; if not, from the rear. Apply to dry, unwashed, not wet hair.
- Waiting time: once all the hairdressing tint has been applied, it must be left to act. In the case of Tassel's Fresh Color dyes, it is recommended to leave it on for between 30 and 50 minutes, depending on the type of hair. However, the waiting time may vary depending on the color tone chosen or the hair itself; you have to look.
- Rinse: after the waiting time, it is time to rinse the hair very well with lukewarm water until the water runs clear. Then, wash your hair with a color-protecting shampoo, and lastly, apply a mask or conditioner to soften and nourish your hair.
Note: the way to apply a dye can vary in specific cases such as going from black to blonde, considerable changes in tone, etc. We are not responsible for the misuse of the dye by the client. In case of doubt, please contact us first. In cases of first coloring, it is advisable to carry out a sensitivity test to rule out the existence of any allergy to hair coloring products.